Downtown Parking Pay Station Pilot
Parking Pay Station Pilot Overview
In response to frequent pubic requests to be able to pay for on-street parking by using credit cards or other means, the Downtown Spokane Partnership (DSP) in partnership with the City of Spokane are exploring optional payment methods to pay for on street parking. The Pay Stations are being evaluated over a 6 month period starting in October 2011 and running through the end of March, 2012.
Even more information is available at www.parksimple.info .
Please email your comments on the Pay Station Pilot to email@example.com .
Parking Pay Station Pilot Area
The Pay Stations have been located in areas with both high occupancy and high customer turnover for the pilot. Here is a printable map of the Pay Station Pilot Area. Map
City of Spokane: Parking Related Studies and Presentations
- Parking survey results and multi-space parking meters overview
August 5th, 2010 City Council Study Session Presentation
- April 28, 2009 Kick-off Presentation to the Plan Commission
- 2005 Downtown Parking Study
- 2007 Downtown\U-District Parking Study Executive Summary
- 2007 Downtown\U-District Parking Study Data
|Louis Meuler, Program Manager||(509) 625-6096|
|James Caddey||(509) 625-6088|
Only search this website