Downtown Parking Study Update
The City of Spokane is coordinating with the Downtown Spokane Partnership and Rick Williams Consulting to update the 2004 Downtown Spokane Parking Study. Occupancy and time stay rates of both on-street and off-street parking spaces were surveyed on a typical weekday in 2010. The data gathered was used in conjunction with data collected in 2004. The occupancy rates were also provided by the managers of private parking garages. Using the surveyed data and trends from comparable cities a set of recommended policy level actions and parking management actions were developed to enhance the parking system downtown. The following Downtown Spokane Parking Study Update and Strategy Recommendations report summarizes the recommended Policy Level and Parking Management actions and update the recommendations contained in the 2004 Downtown Parking Study.
Downtown Parking Study Strategy Recommendations
The following presentations provide an overview of the existing Downtown Parking System and provide recommended parking management strategies and implementation steps.
- Presentation that covers the information collected during the 2010 parking surveys
- Presentation that provides an overview of the Parking Study Update and Strategy Recommendations
Related Parking Study Documents
- 2005 Downtown Parking Study
- 2007 Downtown\U-District Parking Study Executive Summary
- 2007 Downtown\U-District Parking Study Data
|Louis Meuler, Program Manager||(509) 625-6096|
|Kathleen Weinand||(509) 625-6146|
Only search this website